Thursday, June 27, 2013

So tonight I am sitting here and thinking (dangerous I know) :p

Anyway, Daddy GOD has given me a heavy heart for our nation. We've fallen so far down. From marriage, honesty, and just everything has become so much less to people. Morals seem to be fleeing us at a phenomenally fast rate! It saddens me to see America in such a low place. I'm proposing that we hit our knees together and start praying for our nation daily. Praying for the restoration of our nation. Pray for awakening in our nation. Pray for GOD's spirit to fill our nation. Don't just stop there lest make it a goal to speak to one person. Stranger or not about GOD & His love for us. I know we can't win them all, but we've got to try! Let's step out of our comfort zones and reach out to some one hurting. Reach out to some one less fortunate. You don't even have to speak to share the love of GOD. It's all about your attitude. I'll be the first to admit I am the queen of sour puss attitudes! It's the mountain I'm working on moving right now! I'm declaring it moved and I'm declaring positivity over my life. <3

GOD IS GOOD.
GOD IS LOVE.
GOD IS JOY.
GOD IS PEACE.
GOD IS FREEDOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment