Saturday, May 25, 2013

Meet & Greet! WHY NOT?

Howdy folks. So I've decided to create a blog! Why you say?! Because, I love connecting with people. I also love talking to people about GOD and bragging on/about my family (they're great.) So hi! I'm Ashley. Great to meet ya!! I'm 24 geeze that seems old when I think about it, but hey... I'm not gonna get any younger! I have a 2 year old DIVA and she is wonderful. I have a handsome husband (he spoils me), and we are expecting a little prince in October. We are from the good ol' south and yes we love our God and guns. I am actively pursuing my position in ministry. No that doesn't put me behind the pulpit preaching and it probably will never lead there, but we all have a place in ministry! I'm going to be pursing a career as an EMT in about a year. AND... I'm out of things to tell you about me so I'll hop off here after all it's 2:30 in the AM!! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment